We believe that everyone at Hope High School is valued equally and must be treated with dignity and respect. We have high aspirations and expectations for all involved within the learning community, striving for an outstanding learning experience for its pupils. The school celebrates and supports individual talents and provides exceptional care, guidance and support. The school is founded on strong relationships, nurture and seeing everyday as a new day. The school is always innovating and finding new ways to engage and inspire our learners.
The school will:
- Provide a wide range of relevant and appropriate learning opportunities and experiences.
- Deliver a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum which is pupil centered and responsive to individual needs.
- Create high quality learning and teaching environment which is stimulating and safe.
- Promote pupils emotional health and well being.
- Ensure continuity and progression within the school and prepare pupils for the next phase of life, including life-long learning.
- Work in partnership with pupils, parents, carers, and other professionals, voluntary agencies and the local community.
The school aims to enable pupils to:
- To enjoy learning.
- Make progress and become as independent as possible.
- Build self esteem and confidence.
- Develop effective means of communication.
- Form positive healthy relationships with others.
- Become an active citizen.